Play & Learn Part ✌️
?♂️ Since you all enjoyed our first #SKTips Play and Learn post so much we wanted to share more activities that can be easily done at home! ?
?Here are 5 ways to have more fun during this quarantine season. Some of them are included in our sessions because we teach through play! ?
Tip 1: Playing with Letters
Eye spy to find letters on your child’s favorite book
Matching letters! Put on the wall stickers with uppercase letter, have your child hold the lowercases and find the matching ones on the wall.
Tip 2: Playing with Numbers
Hiding Numbers around the house to find them. Complete puzzles after.
Put Numbers on a big container with water beads, sand, shaving cream or any other fun material. Be creative!
Tip 3: Mr. Potato Head
- Name the body parts on Mr. Potato Head with your child.
- Take out all the pieces and put them in a clear bag (Ziplock)
- Then ask your child what piece does she/he wants while showing the clear bag.
Encourage your kid to use words to request them!
Tip 4: Playing with Music
Play your child favorite music and teach motor imitations along the song, like touching body parts, saying the days of the week, months of the week, ABC’s, numbers, and naming objects. Try differentes songs and have fun together!
Tip 5: Mystery Bag Game
- Hide a sore of small objects on easter eggs and put them all on a bag or basket.
- Take turns to shake an egg to try to guess what is the object inside, while saying: “I think is a… key”
This game will help to increase your child’s vocabulary
You can alternate these 5 tips for an entire week at home to learn and have fun together!. ?
We dare you to try them and let us know in the comments below how your kids and family enjoyed them! ??
P.s.: Don’t forget to share this post with other parents that need our support. ?
- Icon, Legend Actor and Oscar Winner: Anthony Hopkins
- The Famous Olympic Gold Medalist: Michael Phelps
- What comes after the Assessment is done?
- How to start ABA Therapy for my Child?
- WE ARE ALL EQUAL
? You can start ABA THERAPY today!
We are here to help.
Together, we make it better! ✨