? You’ve already cooked, you’ve already painted… now what else?
Today, we want to share with you five ✋?fun ways to Play & Learn with your child at home. ?
- Playing with playdough
- Trying different textures like sand, rice, pasta…
Introduce short bursts of physical exercise.
Excellent for young children who need to burn up energy to concentrate on learning.
- Social Skills Board Games
- Consequences Board Game
- Language Games
- Feelings In a Flash
- Water activities
- Obstacle Course
- Hide N’ Seek
- Treasure Hunt
- Rolling ALong
- Dress-up as favorite character
- Finger Puppets
- Play Movie Theater
- Create a house
- Make a cave in a cardboard
?? These are #CKTips that you can easily implement in your daily schedule routine during this quarantine to reinforce positive behaviors while redirecting inappropriate ones. ??
? Spending time in the house with your #crystalkids doesn’t have to be overwhelming.
Go ahead and start these activities to supplement ABA therapeutic techniques and turn learning into fun while spending quality with your family. ????
? We dare you to try them and let us know in the comments below your results. ??
?♀️ Oh, and don’t forget to share this post with other parents for support. ?
- What comes after the Assessment is done?
- How to start ABA Therapy for my Child?
- WE ARE ALL EQUAL
- 3 Things you must know about ABA Therapy
- Communication Skills Assessments (VB-MAPP/ABLLS)
? You can start ABA THERAPY today!
We are here to help.
????????, ?? ???? ?? ?????? ✨